Interested in trying our e-bikes? Available in Kettering, Peterborough and Cambridge.
How to get started
1. Download and register in the Voi app.
2. Locate an available bike nearby on the map in the app.
3. Scan the QR code found on the dashboard to unlock it.
4. Hop on and start peddling forward to activate the motor.
5. It is recommended to wear a helmet at all times.
6. When done, make sure to end your ride in the app and lock the front wheel of the bike.
In the UK, you need to be above 18 years old and hold at least a provisional licence to ride our scooters and bikes.
Road Safety Rules
The traffic rules for an e-bike is the same as for our e-scooters, not sure what they are? Test your knowledge at our traffic school and earn £5 worth of rides while you learn!Enter the school
Accredited by CoMoUK
Voi e-bikes are CoMoUK accredited, recognising the high standards set by our e-bike service, operations and workforce.
Want to reach out to CoMo to learn more? email@example.com